Facebook comments:

1. Marty Doring says:

Hi Sophia. I hope I am sending this message correctly. I am looking for a cartridge that has halloween shapes on it; particularly the bones to a skeleton, a cute dracula and frankenstein, etc. i work with senior citizens and want to do shapes with them. I hear there is one, but for the life of me I cannot find it. Can you help?

2. Linda says:

I really do appreciate you’re passing along this information however I don’t recall giving you permission to distribute the cheat sheets. I prefer to distribute them ONLY on the yahoo group or my blog so that people downloading always get the most current version. Please pull your download link. Thank you.

Linda
    Just A Scrappin’

3. Cricut Cartridges says:

Oops! Sorry Linda. The post has been edited per your request.

Thanks for dropping by and an even greater thanks for your Cheat Sheet!

Sophia

4. Michelle says:

Can you tell me what type of adhesive is safe to spray on cricut cutting mat?

5. Cricut Cartridges says:

Hi Michelle, check out this article on how to make your Cricut mat sticky again:

Sophia

6. Karen says:

This is great!! Thank you so much for finding this and sharing with all of us….Happy Scrapping. Karen

7. Dolores Derouen says:

My favorite cartdridge is –ALL OF THEM

8. Kelly says:

Hi. I am looking for a cricut cartridge that has bowling balls or pins. Can you tell me which cartridge has that? thank you, kelly

9. just a quick to tell you thanks about the storybook cricut. i got it yesterday and cant wait to try it out.

10. Doll Blakney says:

Is there a Cricut cartridge that has designs for card players ansd other board games?

11. Janet Checolinski says:

I would like to know about “welding words”–I understand there is such a thing.

12. karen says:

Can you email me the greatest and latest cheat sheet…please. I love the blog about getting you mat sticky again, I just invested in $60 of new mats but will now be able to make my investment go longer. Love it.

13. Carol Schulz says:

How do I get to te blog that talks about getting your mat sticky again? Blessings, Carol

14. Patricia says:

Does anyone know of a cartridge that has religious shapes

15. Cherri says:

Have you had or heard of anyone having trouble with the Christmas Cards Cartridge just released? I purchased it a week ago and my expression won’t recognize the cartridge. Any suggestions?

16. Jean says:

Patricia,
    I search for a cartridge with religious shapes and found one. It’s called Inspired Hearts. Hope it’s what you’re looking for.